Levi's® 505™ Regular Fit Jeans
MSRP: $58.00 - $60.00
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $49.99
Levi's® 505 Regular Jeans
- One of our most popular straight fit jeans, the 505 Regular Fit Jeans are beloved for their classic straight-leg style. Cut to sit at the waist, comfortable throughout the seat and thighstraight down to the ankle. Great for all body types.
- Also known as 505 Straight Fit
- Regular Fit
- Classic Seat & Thigh
- Straight leg, 16.5" leg opening
- Sits Below Waist
- Zip fly
- 100% Cotton
- Rinse, Dark Stonewash, Medium Stonewash, Light Stonewash: 14.5 oz
- Black:14 oz
- Shoestring: 9.5 oz
- Steely Blue Comfort: 100% Other Fibres, 10.8 oz.(Discontinued color)
- Rigid Wash: This wash is cut larger in the waist and longer in the length to allow for shrinkage since this color has not been prewashed. Please wash this garment before wearing.
- There can be NO shipments of Levi Strauss & Company products to any address outside of the United States for any reason at any time.
- Levi Strauss & Company has a 6 unit limit purchase policy in place to control non-consumers from accumulating products for resale elsewhere.
- Fit Update
- Since 2010, Levi has updated the fit of the 505 Jean.
- The 505 fit was originally packaged as a regular fit and when Levi changed the fit in 2010 it was packaged as a straight fit.
- Many of the changes were not received well by customers so they modified it again in 2011.
- The latest fit is not the same as it was originally. The rises in both the front and back will still be lower than the original, but not as much as the first change. Also, the thigh to knee measurement will not be as tapered as it was, making it more of a straight fit.
- Contact Customer Service if you wish to know specific measurements on jeans we have in stock during this transitional period.
- In Late 2012, the jean was renamed 505 Regular Fit.