Gustwiller's Clothing is a family owned and operated business with over 75 years of experience in the clothing industry. We opened a men's and boy's clothing store in 1947 in Ottawa, Ohio.
Tom Gustwilller, current owner, took over the store from his father in 1971. Now the third generation, Teresa and Brian, are helping their father operate the men's and women's clothing store and website.
Gustwiller's online business began in 1997 with just a few products being sold. Now we have expanded and improved our website to include many nationally recognized brands and unique products. We currently employ less than 15 employees. We target our clothing to appeal to a wide range of consumers ages 15 and up.
Gustwiller's Clothing has offered friendly small-town service since 1947. Our superior customer service is what differentiates us from our competitors. Gustwiller's concentrated focus on pleasing every customer is what keeps our business thriving. We offer high quality, unique brands unlike many department stores and continue to expand our brand portfolio. We also offer many nationally recognized brands at competitive prices on our website such as, Levi's®, Jockey®, Carhartt, Geoffrey Beene, Van Heusen, Haggar, and much more.
- To be the Preferred Shopping Destination by delivering outstanding value and friendly service to each and every customer.
- To deliver fashion and value priced merchandise to our shoppers by offering compelling apparel, complimented by exceptional customer care.
- To help our customers dress confidently for every occasion, whether it be a suit and tie or jeans and t-shirt.
- To promote a positive work environment that is fun, relaxing, challenging, and rewarding.
- To continue to look ahead, offering on-trend clothing at affordable prices.
- To become a long term destination for the same customers year after year.
- To offer unique merchandise to attract new customers